E3D v6 40mm Fan Duct
|E3Dv6_40mmDuctedShroud_V3_003.png||5215||56 kB||on 8/10/14||Download|
|MainBlock+Nozzle_v3.stl||1183||179 kB||on 8/10/14||Download|
|mainblock+nozzle_v3_revb.stl||694||166 kB||on 9/10/14||Download|
|MainBlock_NoNozzle_v3.stl||1170||153 kB||on 8/10/14||Download|
|mainblock_nonozzle_v3_revb.stl||747||153 kB||on 9/10/14||Download|
|VentedClip_v3.stl||1143||71 kB||on 8/10/14||Download|
|ventedclip_v3_revb.stl||635||71 kB||on 9/10/14||Download|
|ventedclip_v3_revc.stl||687||110 kB||on 9/10/14||Download|
|E3Dv6_40mmDuctedShroud_V3.fcstd||1043||1.1 MB||on 8/10/14||Download|
I wanted to make a cooling shroud/duct that had cooling nozzles as well. In the process of doing so I made four variants. The STL files have not been rotated to lay flat on the printing surface since I have not yet decided what orientation would be best. The first revision that I posted was fragile and tough to print. I started over from scratch and it's heaps better... The new design is denoted as "v3" in all file names. <br> ------>>>> UPDATE: The main block has been updated to be a little easier to print and clamp to the hotend. Also, new clips have been uploaded. Rev B improves the clamping ability on the hotend and rev C is for added strength. <<<
Version 3 (revB/C): The new parts should print better in some critical areas. Rev C of the clip is a little sturdier at the expense of a little air flow. -///- Version 3: Should be easy to print, especially with support enabled. -///- Version 2: Good luck... I tried twice - once with Slic3r, once with Cura - and the nozzles don't slice or print well.
Creative Commons - GNU GPL
Sign in to add a comment.